Brief: Nedbank Rest of Africa required the services of an internal communication consultancy to manage its internal communications throughout the African region, and at the same time manage and facilitate other special projects, such as digital marketing and communication projects, for example the implementations of African websites and its phases, set-up of social media, major events and other external communication projects.
Big Idea has been the preferred Nedbank Rest of Africa internal communication and special projects agency since 2012.
Internal Communication & Design
- Internal communication strategy and planning.
- Internal communication execution, from the sourcing of content, up to the compilation and distribution of all the Rest of Africa Head Office communications into the regions, as well as South Africa.
- Compilation of most internal res communications including sourcing and distribution of various communications such as a Weekly Update, ad hoc functional area communications and a quarterly E-Newsletter.
- Composing and contribution of content for other internal publications within Nedbank Head Office.
- Proofreading and editing of various forms of communication.
- Big Idea was initially tasked to develop internal communication channels between SA and its African subsidiaries. Big Idea is currently in the process to improve existing communication channels and to add additional channels to even further improve communication to its staff.
- Design all the internal communication e-mail templates.
- Design, and layout of the quarterly e-newsletter.
- Design of ad-hoc posters and any other internal communication elements.
- Big Idea assists with the writing of emergency press releases and, or facilitates press releases to be drafted through the Group’s external communication division.
- We generate web content, articles and collateral content for Rest of Africa.
- Editing of social media content.
- Project managed the implementation of five new Nedbank country websites in 2014. Managed relationship as mediator between the bank and its digital agency.
- Facilitate phase two which includes, content clean-up, enhancement of websites and moving the five existing sites over to the Groups web platform during 2016. Big Idea will again be the facilitator between the Nedbank project management team and its subsidiaries.
- Manage and facilitate the implementation of social media channels within the countries in 2016.
- Big Idea project manage and facilitate many projects between Nedbank and its agencies on behalf of Nedbank Rest of Africa.
- Facilitating leaflet and desk calendar design.
- Managing and organising the annual Leadership Conference – all country MDs and elected Group Executives and COOs attend the conference.
- Managing and organising the annual Sales Conference – all country Sales Managers and Executives attend the event.
- Manage other events, such as the annual Strategy Conference.
- Annual management of Rest of Africa clients attending the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
Brief: Big Idea was appointed as the brand design agency for the new financial services provider, MoneyFlex. The responsibilities included development of corporate identity (CI), design of stationery and collateral, and application of CI to it.
Big Idea was also responsible for the design of a basic website.
Brand, marketing and digital responsibilities:
- Stationery [business cards, forms, email signatures].
Brief: Big Idea was tasked several years ago to generate a stylish and professional corporate identity for Amity Wealth to establish its presence within its niche audience of insurance brokers. Throughout the years Big Idea was tasked to apply the logo to various elements and to design collateral within the developed corporate identity.
Big Idea is regularly tasked with sourcing, branding and supplying corporate gifts.
Brand and marketing responsibilities:
- Logo applied to:
– Stationery [business cards, letterheads and email signatures].
– Indoor and outdoor signage.
– Corporate gifts.
- Design of brochures.
- Design of folders.
- Design of leave-behind documents.
- Staff gifts.
- Leather folders.
- Ring-binder folders.
- Notebooks etc.
SPS Financial Services, a Momentum Franchise
Brief: Big Idea was tasked several years ago to refresh SPS’s existing corporate identity (CI) within a very specific brief. The refreshed CI was applied on stationery, including folders and signage. Throughout the years Big Idea has designed and printed regular business cards and various folders on behalf of SPS.
Big Idea continuously designs and prints SPS stationery.
Branding and marketing responsibility:
- Logo applied to:
- Stationery [business cards, letterheads and email signatures].
- Collateral [folders, brochures].
Other financial clients in the past include:
- Securitas [corporate identity, collateral and web development].
- 4Dimension [corporate identity, collateral and web development].
- KresGro Plus [business and marketing strategy].